Wednesday, January 8, 2014

The Return of Gypsy Flair

Hey guys! Long time no talk! I'm sure most of you are wondering why I seem to have disappeared off the face of the blogging planet for the past year, and I'm sorry about that. I really have no excuse, it just sort of happened. But I have really missed interacting with you guys and bonding over fashion & beauty and also I've just missed blogging in general, so I have decided to start up again. I am planning to bring back and completely revamp this blog from the bottom up. I am looking forward to posting again, and to creating even better content than before, and I hope you guys are too! I also just want to say thank you so much to everyone who has stuck with me through the last year, and has stayed subscribed even through my absence. I look forward to a great future here on GypsyFlair, so with that being said, I will talk to you all again really soon!

In the meantime I figured I'd share some pictures of me and friends/family taken in the last year just for fun :)

XOXO StaceyAnn


















No comments:

Post a Comment