Monday, February 25, 2013

Best Dressed at the Oscars

It was a night filled with beauty, grace, and glamour. The fashion at the Oscars last night could not have been more amazing! Everyone looked so stunning and elegant. It was by far the best dressed night of the entire 2013 awards season. I am just so completely in love with the 'Old Hollywood' look that many celebrities portrayed last night, and I hope we will continue to see this look become a reoccurring  trend in the months to come. 

 Here are my top picks for best dressed last night:

Jessica Chastain in Giorgio Armani

Amy Adams in Oscar de la Renta 

 Jennifer Lawrence in Dior Haute Coture

Amanda Seyfried in Alexander McQueen

 Adel in Jenny Packham
XOXO StaceyAnn

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, I can already tell I'm going to enjoy following this blog. What a fun change of pace. I'm a fan of pretty things, so keep em' coming. New GFC follower here. This is me, http://robgirlbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that seriously just made my day! Thank you so much!!
      It really means a lot to me to know that people actually enjoy what I am writing about. :)
      XOXO StaceyAnn

      Delete
  2. Great pictures, love these dresses.

    x Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. amy adams and jennifer lawrence totally the best for me!!!
    maybe we can follow eachother!!!
    join my blog and i'll do the same with you!!! =)

    http://meshingwith.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete