Monday, February 18, 2013

Textures 'in Vogue'

While scouring Vogue.com for inspiration I came across this outfit from London Fashion Week, that I thought I would share with you. 

I seriously cannot get enough of this outfit. I am in love! It's so unique, and yet so perfectly on trend. This outfit is what I like to call 'busy'. Every piece of it is made up of a different pattern and a different texture. Pairing different textures, and patterns is very 'in vogue' at the moment, and this outfit could not be a more perfect example of how to style the trend. Also, the detail in this outfit is amazing; from the cuffing of the pants, to the tucked in shirt, to the sunglasses. At first look, it may be hard to take it all in, but when you take the time to look at it more closely, and pay attention to the detail, it really becomes this beautiful work of art in a way. 

I know everyone may not like the idea of pairing all these different textures and patterns together, or may not think they could pull it off, and thats perfectly okay. That's the great thing about fashion, it's not one size fits all, it's really one size fits one. You get to decide what you like and what you don't, and draw inspiration from other peoples looks, and use it to create your own unique, one of a kind style. So stay beautifully unique, and rock what you feel best in. 
XOXO StaceyAnn

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is so amazing! I love it!
    And, I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Lieber Award because I adore your blog!
    All details are on my blog if you'd like to check it out :) Have a lovely day!

    http://beckyjeanonline.blogspot.com.au

    Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you so much! You are so sweet!! <3
      You have no idea how much that means to me!
      It's so awesome to hear that someone actually enjoys reading what I post!! :)

      XOXO StaceyAnn

      Delete