Thursday, February 28, 2013

Looking Dandy in Brandy

One of my all time favorite stores to shop at is Brandy Melville. The clothing they sell is so unique, trendy, and versatile. I first discovered Brandy Melville a little over a year ago when I was living in California, and I was instantly attracted to their clothing. It's like my style all wrapped up into a store. I love absolutely everything! Seriously, if I could buy every single piece of clothing they sell, I would. But obviously I can't do that, so instead I thought I would share with you guys some of my favorite pieces that they sell, so that we can lust after everything together. ;) 
(It was really hard to narrow it down to only 12 pieces, because I really do love EVERYTHING) 

If you are interested in checking out any of the pieces I have listed below, or just want to browse their website, click here: Bandy Melville  
XOXO StaceyAnn   

$52.00
$68.00
$55.00

       
$48.00

 
$26.00

$23.00

$25.00
$22.00

$20.00

$39.00

                                         


$12.00
$32.00

3 comments: