Saturday, February 16, 2013

Street Style Savvy

I don't know about you, but I am completely obsessed with looking at street style pictures on the internet. I mean, I seriously cannot look at street style fashions enough. I just think it is the best way to really be 'in the know' when it comes to the current trends, and it also really helps me to learn how to incorporate the styles into an everyday wearable outfit. So if you're like me then here are some totally awesome trendy looks that I am absolutely in love with....






 

 


You can get so much inspiration for your own look simply by observing other peoples style, and by paying attention to the way they put their outfits together. So go outside, take a walk downtown, sit in a coffee shop and 'people watch', or google some street style pictures. Who knows, you may end up learning a whole lot about fashions that you never knew before. 
XOXO StaceyAnn

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ann. I like you work! Keep it up.
    You have lot of amazing post.
    I would like you to visit my blog please.

    http://onecolorfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That means a lot! :)

      XOXO StaceyAnn

      Delete