Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Liebster Blog Award


Until last night I had no idea what the Liebster Award was, so when Becky told me that she had nominated me for the Award I was completely shocked. It was just so sweet of her to think about nominating me. I only just started my blog a little over a week ago and for something like this to happen just meant so much to me. To know that people are taking the time to read what I post, and are actually enjoying it, is just the coolest feeling ever! I think the idea behind this award is so awesome. It allows you to be able to share blogs that you enjoy reading with others, and is a great way to connect with people and discover new blogs. It's basically just sharing the 'blog love' with fellow bloggers. I am so thankful to be nominated, and I am so excited to continue posting for a long time to come! :) 

1. You must link back to the person who nominated you - Becky Collins (beckyjeanonline)
2.Write 11 random facts about yourself
3. Answer the 11 questions given by the person who nominated you
4. Tag and nominate people (I've seen tag 5 and tag 11 so tag how many you like)  
5. Come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer
6. No tag backs :(

11 Random facts about me:
1. I was born August 29th 1991 
2. I am the youngest of three (I have two older sisters)
3. I had heart surgery 3 times as a child 
4. I lived in California for four months last year, and am planning to move back there again soon!
5. I am hoping to start going to school for fashion merchandising next year
6. I am deathly afraid of spiders. (but seriously) 
7. I have never been camping, but I really really want to (I just honestly don't know it I could handle it) 
8. I am obsessed with the show Gilmore Girls. Like I mean crazy obsessed. As in, I own every season, and have seen every episode at least 12 times, and I'm not exaggerating at all. 
9. I am 5'4 but I wish I was taller 
10. I could probably eat pizza every day for the rest of my life and not get sick of it
11. My TV show guilty pleasure is E! News, I watch it almost every night 

The 11 Questions from Becky:
1. Who is your favorite blogger?
Tuula Vintage 
2. How long have you been blogging?
I just started my blog a little over a week ago
3. If you had $100 to spend on either clothing, makeup or food which would you choose and why? 
Clothes for sure! Because well... duh. :P Unless it was a matter of survival, then in that case definitely food. 
4. What is your most embarrassing moment?
I have so many I don't think I can narrow it down to just one. But lets just say that most of them involve some sort of tripping or falling... haha yeah, I'm kind of a klutz. 
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Paris France, because for as long as I can remember that has been my dream. I used to dream about living there as a child and as I got older it became more and more certain to me that one day, I would live there. Even if it's only for a short amount of time in my life. 
6. Who is your favourite musician?
Cliche I know but, Taylor Swift. 
7. What is one thing you want to do/achieve before you die?
Get a job working in the fashion industry, and be able to travel the world!
8. Girl name and boy name for future children?
Arden and Shiloh 
9. Is your blog a secret to your family and friends?
Nope  :) 
10. What is a must have beauty product every girl (and guy) should have?
Perfume/Cologne (idk if that counts) 
11. Through your blog, what would you like to achieve in the future (what is your blogs aim)?
I want to inspire people, and I mean ultimately it would be amazing if my blog somehow helped me get my foot in the door of the Fashion Industry. But for now, I'm just blogging for fun, and because I have always been passionate about all things fashion. My blog is a place where I can share what I'm passionate about with others which is really awesome and amazing! <3  

I TAG / NOMINATE:

My 11 Questions: 
1. What is your Blog about?
2. Who is your favorite celebrity? 
3. If you could eat anything for the rest of your life and never gain weight what would it be?
4. If you could never fail, what would your dream job be?
5. How many siblings do you have? If you don't have any, do you wish you did?
6. What is your go to outfit when you can't find anything to wear?
7. What is a clothing staple/must have that you think everyone should have in their closet?
8. If you could only wear one makeup product for the rest of your life, what would it be?
9. What is your favorite season?
10. If you had to either shave your head or never shave your legs again what would you choose? 
11. What is your favorite thing about blogging?

Again, I just want to say thank you so much to Becky for nominating me! I am so incredibly thankful! And thank you to everyone who supports my blog, it's amazing to see that there are actually people who are interested in what I am posting, and it's only been a week! I can't wait to see what will happen in the months to come, because at the end of the day, I just want to be able to share the things I love and am passionate about with others, and that's what I get to do with blogging. It's really wonderful! Much love. <3
XOXO StaceyAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment