Saturday, February 23, 2013

Obsession Confession: Jennifer Lawrence

I don't think there is anyone out there who doesn't like Jennifer Lawrence. She is beautiful, smart, funny, sweet, talented, and incredibly stylish. Jennifer is my absolute favorite celebrity today. I adore everything about her, from her looks, to her style, to her personality. She has an untouchable elegance about her and yet she is so seemingly normal and down to earth. I honestly don't know how she does it. Her style is something to be marveled at. She always looks drop dead gorgeous in everything she wears, and has one of those iconic looks to her, that screams of style and beauty. She exudes such beauty and grace that even the prestigious Dior couldn't deny it. They recently named her the new face of Miss Dior. Which is in my opinion very well deserved. Jennifer Lawrence is the epitome of style, and is pretty much just plain freaking awesome! :) 
XOXO StaceyAnn

Jennifer just being her gorgeous self:







Jennifer as the face of Miss. Dior: 




4 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with her as well! I'm your new follower! Please check out my blog and follow:)

    Des

    http://desloveless.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks very beautiful..
    http://www.mensusa-suits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's so beautiful! loved her in the Hunger Games!:)

    www.trustinvogue.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete